Sunday, February 26, 2006

Well again.

So, I was terribly ill starting on like Wednesday of this week, and I finally am at full strength this morning. This blows, because I missed both Jake and Eddie being in LA, and I couldn't physically walk to two of my classes. But, now I am better. In the spirit of conformity, here are some of the results for googling "Jonathan looks like":

Jonathan looks like he is about to lose the game.

Jonathan looks like he's fallen.

Jonathan looks like Boris Karloff. (I think this was spelled with a 'v,' but I doubt anyone knows what Bulgarian accordion legend Boris Karlov really looked like.)

Jonathan looks like Doug Savant KC Sunshine.

Jonathan looks like a hot power bottom.

Jonathan looks like the Tungsten will do well in the business environment.

Jonathan looks like he might beat a few ppl up but only ppl who try to hurt u.

Jonathan looks like a little jamacan (sic) guy.

Jonathan looks like a man who has killed 12 people.

2 comments:

JC! said...

Jc looks like he's enjoying it the most .. he knows how to do it lol!

The new JC looks like he's more likely to chomp down on a brontosaurus thigh than tackle loaves and fishes.

JC looks like a pirate when he smiles.

JC looks like a ragged Ken Doll now,

But JC looks like a lovely salmony peach-pink.

JC looks like Eric Stoltz from "Mask".

Ya got me there JC, looks like your the expert when it comes to identifying with terrorists Afghanistan, terrorists?

Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

You totally made up the one about killing 12 people. And maybe the one about Tungsten.