Monday, February 27, 2006

Rain today, and Satan's pride

I started reading Paradise Lost, but, more importantly, it is raining. But some of you might be asking, what has Satan done lately? Well, first he raised his head, then he looked around. Then he stood up and walked off a lake of liquid fire to stand on a shore of solid fire, and then he, well, he called a meeting is what he did.
In other news, Fabrice Giger emailed me today and asked me to do a translation of a treatment. So, that's pretty cool. I will be doing that this week.

I'm thinking of drawing more often. I also want to start playing tennis more than once a week. Is this selfish of me? I'm afraid I don't even understand the question.

1 comment:

care said...

of course it's not selfish!

draw.
and play tennis.

it's good for the body--and the soul. and besides, as long as you set time aside for it you're good to go.

but hey, maybe I'm just the little devil whispering in your ear, and there's a little angel telling you that tennis is pagan... ;)