Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Developments

So, the guy who called me an atheist basically deconstructed in a coffee break during class, today. I think. Victory for the forces of religious oppression.

Also, my adviser sent me a note asking me to meet him on Thursday to "schedule the M.A. session," which means that he approved the paper that you guys read. So, soon I shall be called Master of Arts.

And, last, my dad sent me a photo of me dancing in my pajamas. I would show it to you, but I hear it's super secret.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Keats had a favorite alcoholic beverage, you should drink that to celebrate.

Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Did he deconstruct transitively or intransitively? He didn't just deconstruct a poem, did he?

Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yay! Jonathan can be said to have mastered all of the arts. Ever.

And that picture must be super secret, because I haven't seen it. And I live here.