Thursday, December 29, 2005

Oklahoma

So, alive and well--er, sick--in Oklahoma. Yesterday, we went to the zoo and about an hour into the trip I started getting this horrible achiness in my entire body. It was awful. Then, I started running a fever, which finally broke this morning. I feel like hell, but I still feel better than I did yesterday. Let's see...we did some mini-golf. That was fun. The wind was blowing so hard that you couldn't take the time to line up your putt or the ball would blow away.

I had a gross sandwich from room service at the Marriott Southern Hills. Szteve called me and left a completely incomprehensible message--not because he was drunk, which I am privately sure he was--but because whatever phone he was using (his cell) was buzzing. I think I made out the phrase "C'est c,a?" The buzz was so bad I couldn't tell what was going on, and my head was hurting so badly that I didn't really want to try. Sorry, Z.

McKenzie got us massages--that's at one, and we have to go run some sickly, shambling errands first, so, I'm going to sign off in order to have time enough to do everything.

Affectionately yours, etc.,

Jonathan

1 comment:

Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

So...Nanna emailed me to ask for your blog address. Apparently she thought the one she had was broken or something, because you hadn't updated in a while.
...That's pretty freaky.