Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This has probably been done a million times, but...

The following is a list of prepositional phrases identifying places where I have recently found religion*:

Between Asimov's guide to Shakespeare and Bernard Shaw's Saint Joan.
Behind the Blueberry Zinfandel Sorbet in the freezer.
In a file labelled "2003 Taxes and Misc."
Under the back seat of my car.
In a Jack Chick pamphlet.
In a roadside bathroom.
In the year 486 BC.
In my sinuses.


*You may substitute any of the following nouns or noun phrases for this one: Jesus, one of McKenzie's earrings, corn nuts, change, crumbs, a page from Warminski's exam, mold, or my self-respect.

3 comments:

JC! said...

It's always in the last place you look!!!!!

TB said...

the idea of finding your self-respect behind the blueberry zinfindel sorbet in the freezer is really exciting to me.

TB said...

p.s. god i love when i misspell zinfandel.