Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wamp-wamp (What it do)



When I am listening to Clipse, I sometimes think about stupid things. Like which is stupider: Ghost Ridin' the Whip or Ghost Rider?

I was recently pleasantly surprised to learn that the lyrics to E-40's song really were Ghost Ridin' the Whip. And that a whip was a car or something. I thought I was just hearing nonsense where sense was to be had. It turns out I was hearing sense and thinking I was hearing non-sense, which made me feel old.

I don't like hyphy. Have I mentioned that? Perhaps someone can make a mixtape that will make me want to go dumb.

Having said all of that, I should point out that this post should all be interpolated between the beats of Wamp-wamp, and, otherwise, you should not search for it to have something to do with Hell Hath No Fury. You can think of this as my Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge post, and this sentence as the hot snap of my neck cracking at the end of an interminable fall.

No comments: