Saturday, October 29, 2005

All Hallow's Ween

Tonight, I am Lex Luthor. Pictures will follow, somehow, some way. In order to do this, I did, of course, shave my head bald. Like, shiny. And I gots no beard.

I have also added Lex's new Black Kryptonite ring to the ensemble, by way of Matt and Anette's suggestion. You heard me. Mainly because the normal variety clashes with my suit. In any case, as long as it's in Supergirl and not just on Smallville, it's canon. Q.E.D., bitches. It just so happens that my Black Kryptonite ring is made of Gold Kryptonite. It also has White Kryptonite insets.

Literary posturing will probably resume on Sunday.

2 comments:

:O said...

Head shaving. That is commitment. Really. Kudos. Here's a suggestion: paint your face and hands brown and get some big fake ears and go as Lex Luther Vandross Perot.

Doesn't really have the laugh factor as say Fat Albert Einstein, but you work with what you're given.

Anonymous said...

fat albert einstein was my idea.