Friday, May 12, 2006

Aaaaaah....

First of all, let me say an emphatic "Yes" to this: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/051206Y.shtml

Yes!

Second of all, I don't know anything about my MRI results, yet. I can say that doing the MRI was the most torturous experience of my life. I would have sworn up and down that there was nothing wrong with my shoulder joints going into that goddamned machine, but now I can tell you that that is absolutely not the case.

If you want details, I can probably provide them.

Let me say again. Yes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your MRI experience was bad. When I got the MRI on my knee, it didn't bother me at all. Did you have trouble keeping still? They let me bring music to listen to; were you not allowed this luxury?
Best wishes for good results.

:O said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
:O said...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/16/

elvis.geller.reut/index.html

I don't know what happened there. Apparently blogger won't wrap text. Or take html links. Copy it. Paste it. Fuck. That was way more trouble than it was worth.

:O said...

Sorry about that.

:O said...

Last I heard Uri Geller was working as a "dowser" for mining companies. I heard he was getting something obscene like a million dollars an hour to fly over places and say "Drill here."

And I think he's still Michael Jackson's best friend.

:O said...

I said "heard." read.