Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Correction, Updated Word Count and Self-deprecatory aside, Surgery

I noticed that the third to last post contained an error in the title...It was actually Part III, Chapterlets 2 and 3, in case some of you skipped it because you thought it was a compromise second draft...

Of course, that assumes that anyone is still reading after 46 pages and 12,533 words.

I have my--hopefully--last wisdom tooth surgery tomorrow at three in the afternoon. This will either really help the third section or really hurt it. Those of you who know the overall schema will recognize that the promise of yugen is greater when I am on painkillers, but you also know that there is no promise of plot. I must find a balance.

2 comments:

Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I'm still reading.
And I hope your mouth's better now. I missed your call yesterday, at some point while Mom was freaking out.

Jake Swearingen said...

When I got my wisdom teeth out they gave me these all these awesome pills. Everything was kinda fuzzy for three weeks, and when I ran out of the pills and came to, I found out that I had been dumped by my girlfriend, could barely remember what classes I was taking, and had alienated most of my friends.

What I'm saying is: got any of those pills left? My address is:
755 3rd St. NE
Washington DC 20002

Thanks.